Saturday, March 10, 2012

So surprised

This afternoon, went to my new house and I got a big surprise. After acid washing and clearing of the covered protector sheets on the floor, the whole place looks so different. It was a big surprise to me as it turns out very nice.

I was so glad that I did the right choice to paint the 3 doors into white colour. Otherwise, it will be very "o phiang". The matching of the colours went well and I am now looking forward to see the completion work after the kitchen cabinets, TV console, shoe cabinet, study table and wardrobes are installed. My mum also very happy that I asked her if the place is nice and she wants to come often. She said "YES". Now I have no regrets to spend more money to make 98% renovation of the house. :)

Went to IT Fair at Suntec. Took our dinner first and was so shocked to see the long queue at M1 booth. We queued for 1 hour to get registered and a queue no. Waited for another 1 hour before I got to the counter and sign up for the fibre broadband. Luckily we managed to get a seat. Otherwise, will be so tired in standing. The installation will be on 2 Apr and I need to take time off or half day leave. Shall see how it goes.









Our dinner at Tonkichi


No comments:

Post a Comment