Saturday, June 8, 2013

Day out

This morning, I woke up and received call from my dad.  He is not working as his finger wound still not recovered yet.  He asked if I wanted to go out for lunch and I said ok after I did my housework.

They came and fetched me at about 12noon and we had lunch at nearby coffeeshop.  They loved the roast pork and char siew rice.

After lunch, initially we intended to drive to Bt Timah Courts but there was a long jam hence we diverted to Star Living at Labrador.  Our plan was just to look for some ideas for my sister's new house but ended up purchasing the sofa, dinning table and chairs.  Since there are suitable furnitures, my sister decided to purchase first.  At least no need to waste time hunting around.  I like the dinning table.  It is quite small and able to extend.  Too bad there is no this model when I purchased 1 year ago.  It is space saving.  When extended, it became a square size and still can squeeze in 8 pax.  Anyway, we only need it during CNY reunion.  If no space, just makan out lor.  Hahaha.

We had booked dinner at Coca restaurant at RWS.  Hence, parked car at HarbourFront and went to Best Denki to look for suitable fridge, TV and washing machine.  Just happened that there is Panasonic Eco promotion, we ended up buying the fridge, TV, washing machine, rice cooker and fans for this brand.  Got some discounts and worth it.  At least my sister settled those big items.  Now just left renovation, lighting and air-condition.

We walked to RWS through the Sentosa boardwalk.  Reached 15 mins before our reservation time 8pm.  I would say the service was not very good in this branch.  We still like the service in Ngee Ann City.  Too bad they closed the branch.  Food was good but need improvement in their servicing.  Maybe it was due to lack of staff.  We had to "hunt" for staff for ordering of food.

Whole day out and is rather tired.  Nevermind... can wake up late tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment