Saturday, June 29, 2013

Walk n Walk

Woke up and still feeling tired.  Think need time to recover my sleep.  Decided not to sweep/mop floor since tomorrow my sister family and parents coming to my house.  Shall do it tomorrow night.

Met up with my parents at NEX and took train to Chinatown.  Had lunch at Chiew Kee Chicken Noodle House and ordered the soy sauce chicken, dumplings and vegetables.  It tasted so nice.  Had same on Wed and I craved for it.  Introduced it to my parents.

Went to OG to enjoy the air-con after the lunch.  The weather was very hot today.  After OG, took cab to Middle Road for praying and then Bugis+ to redeem my ice-creams.  Left 2 vouchers and expiring on 30th Jun. 

Walked over to BHG and it was having clearance sale.  However, when I stepped in, I did not feel comfortable and did not really think I would enjoy shopping.  The air-con was faulty and the whole place was very warm.  I just bought a pair of slipper for office use and went to the basement for drinks.  Then, we took train back to Pasir Ris.

Decided to order Pizzas for dinner.  Wanted to order from Domino Pizza but they stopped taking in orders.  Hence I had to change to Pizza Hut. 

So fast its night time liao.  Left one more day to rest before Monday.  Our big boss's first day of work on Monday and here comes our nightmare to work hard and hard...  I did not have honeymoon period since work day 1.  So sad....

No comments:

Post a Comment