Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Egg tarts

Our office now has a new craze on egg tarts.  These tarts were recommended by one of my colleague who was so excited when she mentioned about how nice it was when she ate it hot.  She said she works in this company for so long and always have lunches at Golden Mile Food Centre and yet only recently that she knew about this famous tarts store exists.

Ah Fen went to buy yesterday and I tried 2 of them.  One original flavour in office and chocolate lava tart at home (ta bao back).  They were both nice but I still prefer the original flavour.  So far, I used to only eat Tong Heng egg tarts.  Now, this is another brand I like.  The egg tart is not with those normal crust.  It is baquette.  Very unique.

Today, 2 of our colleagues went to order 60 pcs and ended up out of stock when we wanted to buy some.  However, I still managed to eat as they actually bought some for office.  Hee hee....  I also tried their cookies.  Quite nice too.  Not too sweet.

Late evening, Ah Sheng went over to buy some again and also bought some for us to share.  They were still piping hot and I could not resist it.  Ate one more!!!  OMG.... fat fat liao.

Mr Baguette @ Golden Mile Food Centre


No comments:

Post a Comment