Saturday, February 22, 2014

Day 5 - Shopping and eat

This morning, we went to Tsukiji market and it was so crowded.  Perhaps it was due to weekend.

I had 3 fresh oysters and 2 grilled scallops with sea urchin.  They were so fresh and delicious.  I can eat more uh.  Hahaha...

Shopped and eat along the way.  Had our favourite egg roll.  We bought quite a lot of things back.  Glad to find nice dried scallops for my mum.

Wanted to go to Asakusa temple but due to my error of thinking it should be taking JR train i/o Metro, we decided to opt it out since it will be out of the way.  Hence we decided to take train direct to Harajuku for shopping.

Went to Kiddyland and then had lunch at a very traditional restaurant.  I ordered curry rice and it was nice.

Next we went to Agnes B store.  I bought one Agnes B bag and helped my sister's sister-in-law buy a wallet.

Took train back to Shinagawa and we decided to pack food back to hotel to eat.

Bought some strawberries and cakes for desserts.  We enjoyed the food at the hotel lobby.  Nice to eat and eat.  :P


Our Lunch












Our Dinner







No comments:

Post a Comment