Sunday, February 23, 2014

Day 6 - Final day to shop

Today is the last day we can shopped.  Tomorrow going back to Singapore.

We went to Trick Art Museum at Takaosan.  Spent a few hours there taking funny pictures.  It was not as big as the Jeju one I went with my parents last year.  However, it was fun there.

By the time we were back in Shinjuku, it was rather late.  We quickly zoomed to shop around.  I bought another Agnes B bag which is their signature design.  Good for weekend carrying.

We visited our favourite ramen stall before heading back to hotel to pack.

Fainting to see how much stuff I bought.  Scared my check in luggage will be overweight again.  Crossed my fingers!


Toyoko inn breakfast











Trick art museum visit



















Our favorite ramen from 博多天神

No comments:

Post a Comment