Saturday, March 8, 2014

Bad news

Morning, woke up and looked at my mobile phone.  Saw some exchanges about a Malaysia airline.  Watched online news and realised there was a missing MH plane after it departed KL heading to Beijing.  Pray hard that the plane landed some where remote where no signal that passengers or crew cannot contact the authorities that they are safe.  Will watch the news closely and hope to hear some good news.

Mixed feeling...  Watched Non-stop yesterday night and just few hours later, heard about this news.

I woke up super late today and did not accompany my dad to do his blood test at TTH.  My sister accompanied him there and they went home to meet me to go to Ikea.

Took bus to Tampines to transfer to free shuttle bus to Ikea Tampinese.  Shopped halfway and I went to have chicken wings since I did not have any lunch yet.  My parents like the chicken wings too.  Ordered 6 pieces for 4 of us and topped up another 4.  Hahaha.

Night came and still no news of MH370.  Really worrying...

No comments:

Post a Comment