Thursday, March 13, 2014

Foodie

Today, most of my colleagues had lunch appointment hence left only 小珠,Mr Emo and me.  We took so long to decide on Ichiban Boshi at Suntec City but ultimately switched to another sister restaurant of Akashi.  Ordered the usual bento set and that satisfied our craving.  Hee hee.













We did not feel like going back to office hence went to Coffee & Toast.  Accompanied Mr Emo to have his coffee.  Back in office quite late but we did not care.  Hahaha.  

Unable to complete my work on time hence decided to stay longer.  小珠 and Pencil went home earlier.  In the end, I accompanied Mr Emo to meet up with Nutella.  She is not feeling good and need some one to talk to her.  Chat with her and I left around 11pm.  Both of them went for late dinner.  Hope she feels better after the chit chat and hope my advice for her is correct.


No comments:

Post a Comment