Saturday, April 26, 2014

Visit to USS

Woke up early today and had breakfast at Mcdonald before heading to Sentosa.

Hardly I have chance to eat Big Breakfast leh.  Hahaha.












The weather was very hot today and luckily it was still bearable.  We went for quite a no of rides and max waiting time was 40mins.  My parents took all the rides except Revenge of the Mummy ride that we did not let them take.

For the Jurassic Park ride, I was the unlucky one that got drenched at the last dropping point.  Out of the nine seats, two will definitely get it.  Too bad... I am one of them.  I was like just finished bathing with wet hair.  Luckily I already got prepared by wearing black clothing that didn't get so obvious when got wet and rubber shoe.

We managed to watch the parade which usually has on weekend and public holidays only.  After the parade, my sis and I went for another 2 rides of the Mummy...  Just 5 mins waiting time.  We realised that by around 5pm, the crowd got lessor and majority of the rides waiting time was only 5 - 10mins.  Next time no need to rush..... hahaha.


 









 







 

















No comments:

Post a Comment