Saturday, June 1, 2013

June

So fast... Today is 1st day of June.  Almost half of 2013 is gone.  How time flies.

Had my hair cut and also highlight my hair too.  Appointment was 2pm but I was slightly late and arrived at 2.15pm.  Long process and after I had it done, I realised it was already 6.30pm. 

Did not know how come today took so long.  Maybe some time taken to analyse my scalp.  I decided to purchase the serum to apply 3 times a week on my scalp to soften the layer of collagen under scalp.  My hair is thinning and it is worrying me.  My hairstylist told me to be more hardworking to finish the full course of 42 bottles of serum.  After that, she will tell me how to grow my hair.  Needs step by step. 

It's quite late hence I decided to take a cab home.  Bought a shawl from Uniqlo for office use before going home.  I need it to put on my lap so as to prevent 走光 when I sit down at my desk.  Our desk does not have any cover in front and its "see thru" type.  Having sale and it costs $9.90 only.  Good buy.

Back home and my dad bought satays, chicken wings and 五香.  Haha... Same as 小珠, we ate it twice this week.

Quite tired.  Maybe due to sitting down for almost 4 hours in the saloon today.

No comments:

Post a Comment