Sunday, June 30, 2013

Sister's house final inspection

My sister is now in Hong Kong hence she needs our help to do the final inspection of her house.  I stayed at Pasir Ris home last night and went back home with my parents this afternoon.

Met up with my aunt at 2.30pm.  My dad's first time to see the unit and after viewing, he said ok.  Anyway no option for him to say no. Hee hee...

However, the house yet to be cleared.  The owner said it will be moved away by tomorrow am.  Hence my uncle will help us to take a look at the status by tomorrow noon time before my aunt does the completion of deal at 3.30pm.

Went to NEX as my elder sister needed to redeem her voucher at Isetan.  She used the voucher to buy the mop+pail that I recommended.  She saved $10.

My brother-in-law drove us to Oasis Taiwan Porridge at Toa Payoh.  This restaurant moved from Kallang to this location.  We enjoyed the dishes.  Very home cooked style.  However, it was not cheap.  We spent $191 for 6 pax.

So fast... its Monday tomolo.

No comments:

Post a Comment