Friday, May 31, 2013

TGIF Movie Time!

Finally it's Friday.  Looking forward towards this day as I am feeling very tired for the whole week of late nights.  I slept at around 1.30 to 2am daily due to reaching home late and need to take a rest before sleeping.

Today, we met our ex-boss for lunch at Parkway Parade.  I ordered Soup kway teow in Penang style at PapaRich restaurant.  The menu resembles those in Old Town White Coffee Cafe.  The food are not bad.
















I watched movie tonight at 8.10am.  Booked tickets for "Epic" on Wed night as I did not receive any meeting invites for Friday evening.  Thought I was very safe but... received one invites yesterday for video conference at 6pm today.  It will last quite long and I covered myself by telling organisor that I need to leave by 6.45pm.  Phew... I did not want to miss the movie uh.

Had dinner at Food Republic with 小珠.  I suggested 五香 as I did not have it for some time and as usual, 小珠 had no objection.  However, I only managed to read her blog just now and got to realise that she had same food on Wed.  Shd choose another food...

The movie was good.  I like the graphics as it was very nicely done.  Story was good too and its touching on scenes between MK and her dad right at the end.  Nice movie for Friday.  Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment