Monday, July 1, 2013

Tired

Today is the most busiest day from the time I started work.

I went to work purposely earlier than usual as I wanted to clear my monthend closing asap.  However, disaster when I reached office.  We had a minor office move over the weekend and our area lan connection was not working.  In the end, I cannot do my closing and paperwork for the whole morning. Had meeting at 11.30 to 2.30pm.  By the time back at my desk, lucky that I could switch on my pc to work but bad thing was, I had piled up my work.

Rushed to clear as much as possible.  Stayed late till 10.15pm to clear my backlogs.  Still have a lot to go and will have to continue tomorrow.  Some paperwork are brought forward since last week.  One of our application was down on last Thurs and I could not finish the backlogs on Friday.  Last Friday also another busy day....

 Hope tomorrow can have time to clear all...

No comments:

Post a Comment