Saturday, November 30, 2013

Early celebration

This morning, I woke up very late as slept late last night.

Went to my sister's house for "breakfast" at 2.30pm.

Left house at 4.30pm.  Meeting 小珠 and Tulip at 6.20pm at Mandarin Oriental.  They giving me a treat for my early B D celebration.

Initially I wanted to go out earlier to buy our xmas party exchange gift that my boss asked me to buy on his behalf.  Headache on what to buy.  It was raining so heavily that I had to leave house late.  In the end, decided to go for my fringe cut at PS.  Wow.. luckily I went today.  The salon was closed for renovation for 3 weeks and just reopened today.  Phew....

Met up with the 2 gals and we started to attached the food at Melt - The World Cafe.  Our main food was from the BBQ section and Seafood counter.  Not touching the other cooked dishes at all.  Hee hee....




















Surprise!  A cake prepared by the cafe upon request during reservation.  So sweet of the gals.


No comments:

Post a Comment