Friday, November 22, 2013

Missing

Its Friday!

PSLE result out today and my colleague reminded us to lie low if boss face not good.  His son getting result and we scared if no good, his mood will be bad.  However, it turned out rather ok.

This evening, I was super busy with enq and hence we were late to leave office for our movie at 9pm.  We watched "The Hunger Games : Catching Fire".  Luckily Ah Cheng offered to send us to Plaza Singapore.  We quickly bought nuggets from McDonald and ate them in the theater.

We were lucky that we did not miss any part but for me, I was busy replying sms and emails that I did not watch the first 40 mins.  Had to leave the theater to take phone calls.  However, worth the hassle because I managed to close additional 3 deals and earned quite a bit of profit.  That makes me able to meet my target.


No comments:

Post a Comment