Saturday, November 16, 2013

Eat Shop Buy

I had Tim Sum with my parents, sister and brother at East Ocean Teochew restaurant for lunch.  Luckily my sister booked a table.  Booking still need to wait for the table when we reached there.  If no booking, definitely no way for us to dine there.  Phew...

Had very full meal and we went for shopping at Takashimaya.  In the end, pocket big hole as I bought a aromatic diffuser.  Hope it can relieve some tension/stress when I sleep.  My sister also bought one.  If it is good, we can buy for our parents.  I chose Lemongrass essential oil.  My sister also same same.

Had desserts at Paragon basement as we were thirsty.  Initially wanted to have coffee/tea at Ya Kun but it was very full and waiting for seats will be long.  I ordered dumplings and sweet potato with ginger soup.  Nice nice.












We walked to Tangs for a short shopping there.  The new food court opened and we went to have a look.  Very traditional set up.  Next time will try to dine there.  Bought donuts from Krispy Kream for dinner.

















Next, we went to Isetan.  Bought some Hokkaido food there.  I ordered a Yubari melon ice-cream.  A small cup costs $6.  No choice.  I decided to buy since no chance to eat this unless in Hokkaido.

Next, we went to Ion.  Went to Sketches to find comfortable walking shoe for my dad.  He has no sport shoe and hence cannot really do bliss walk.  Found a pair for him and asked if my mum wanted.  She chose same model but different color.  My brother also bought a pair and I also bought a pair.  Big damage to my wallet.  Hahaha.

Mine is the grey with neon pink strips.


No comments:

Post a Comment