Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Count down to Christmas


2 more days and its Christmas! 1 more day and its Christmas eve! Lame uh. Everyone also knows that. Ha ha.

Am counting down to Christmas eve because...... I only need to work half day tomorrow! Yippy Yippy :)

Have plan with 小珠 to have lunch together and catch a movie after work. We bought tickets for "Igor" rather last minute after work today and thought that movies "Australia" and "Bedtime Stories" yet to be screened tomorrow. Ai yah.... tomorrow start already lah. Just got to know only after purchasing of tickets. Too bad lor. Anyway, we still can watch on Friday and next week. Hee hee....

Think the most surprising part is : There are NO subtitles for "Igor"! Oh my god! I will have a hard time liao. Still prefer to have subtitles as I've already get use to it liao (actually the truth is : I can't catch up with what they are talking about and end up don't understand the full story). 没办法...

Well, time for me to continue my Japanese drama "Code Blue".

じゃね

No comments:

Post a Comment