Saturday, December 20, 2008

Last Train Last Bus


Just watched movie "Twilight" with 小珠 at Vivo City. The movie started at 9.20pm and we had Ben & Jerry ice-cream as our dinner tonight. We are too full to have proper dinner. Must be our heavy lunch at KFC that made our stomach don't feel hungry.

It ended at 11.40pm and we headed to train station. On our way to the station, announcement was made that last train was leaving the station. Wow... we started to walk faster in order not to miss the train. 小珠 is staying at west while I am staying at east hence we have to change trains at Outram station. Both of us managed to catch the last trains too and for me, managed to catch the last feeder bus home when reached Pasir Ris station. Otherwise, I have to exercise by walking home from the bus interchange. This is the first time I had experienced catching for last trains and bus.

I would say that "Twilight" is worth watching. Robert Pattinson who played Edward Cullen as the vampire, is so cool. So does the Cullen family members.

What an exciting Friday night for me. じゃね. TGIF :)

No comments:

Post a Comment