Thursday, December 25, 2008

Jingle Bell Vs Happy Birthday


Jingle bell. Jingle bell. Jingle all the way.... It's Christmas day finally! My plan today is to stay at home and attend my niece's birthday party. Her actual birthday is on Boxing Day (26th Dec) and we are celebrating one day in advance.

We bought a log cake as usual and I had a small piece of it before going out. It tastes so good. The cake is from Prima Deli. After a while, we took a taxi to the party venue at Jurong East.

Arrived at the venue with my parents and younger sister at 5.30pm. All my nieces were there and we had fun. I ate a lot and felt so sinful after eating...

Today is rather a relaxing day for me and time really flies. It is near to end of the day and tomorrow has to go back to work. However, I am looking forward for tomorrow as it is Friday again. Just one more day to go before weekend. Goodie goodie.

No comments:

Post a Comment