Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Its last day of year 2008!


Finally today is the last day of year 2008. Now I have to start thinking of what is my New Year's resolution for 2009. Too tired to think now... Tomorrow then think. Ha Ha.

Went to watch movie "Australia" with 小珠 at 1.50pm. The movie ends at around 4.45pm (long show). This is a very good movie and worth to watch. It was so touching that I "sacrificed" a few drop of tears at the ending part.

Our team was invited to my boss new house for a gathering tonight. We have fun talking and playing with the kids there.

In few minutes time, it is 2009! Wishing all Happy New Year! Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Resolution is to go home early and watch more japanese drama/anime keke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup Yup. You are right! This should be my resolution for 2009. :)

    ReplyDelete