Monday, December 22, 2008

Monday blue


Its Monday again. So fast.... How I wish weekend can be longer. This morning when I woke up, still trying to recall which day is today. Sunday or Monday.... After few minutes of daydreaming, finally I remembered it is MONDAY. Dragged myself to wake up and prepare for work.

During lunch time, went to buy some Christmas presents for my nieces. Realised that it is so difficult to find presents for children.

Christmas is approaching and I kind of in holiday mood liao. Happy that it is finally year end and can enjoy the festive holidays but sad that a fresh new year is coming too and has to start all over again (ie. In Jan 2009, will tend to look forward to Dec 2009). That's life. Isn't it?

Well, now I shall enjoy my night by watching Jap drama "Code Blue".

じゃね

No comments:

Post a Comment