Sunday, December 21, 2008

Lame uh

Its Sunday again. My elder sister family came to our house as usual. It had been 3 weeks since I saw my niece and she seems to grow taller again. She told me that she will be taller than me one day and I think she will.

My sister gave me riddles to guess answer. I couldn't get it and got the answers from my sister. The answers are very lame indeed. Riddles go like this :

(1) 叉烧包 and 馒头 went to watch sad movie. Only 叉烧包 cried. Why?
(2) 叉烧包 and 大肉包 went to watch sad movie. Only 大肉包 cried. Why?
(3) 叉烧包 and 豆沙包 went to watch sad movie. Only 豆沙包 cried. Why?
(4) Whenever 馒头 goes shopping, definitely has to go with 叉烧包. Why?

Answers are :

(1) B'cos 叉烧包 has "fillings" which is equal to "feelings".
(2) B'cos they have different "fillings". I thot answer is because 大肉包 has more "fillings".
(3) B'cos 叉烧包 watched the same movies 3 times already.
(4) B'cos 馒头 has no taste.

Lame right? Ha ha ha.


Below is my little niece's riddle created by herself.

Coffee and Bread went to watch sad movie. Only Coffee cried. Why?

Answer is :

B'cos only Coffee has water.

Brilliant girl right? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment