Sunday, September 16, 2012

A Kiss

Another hot day today.  Made me perspiring and had to make the fan stationary to blow on me directly.

My niece having PSLE soon hence will not come to Pasir Ris so often.  My sister said that she has too much homework and cannot finish.  Better let her concentrate and do well in her coming exam.  Her ipad is waiting for her.

My mum bought apples and oranges for me to bring home.  Total 12 as she included some for my sister if she stays at my house and can eat.  Too heavy for me to carry home so my father sent me home.  My mum and sister came along. 

The car just turned out from car park and stopped before the traffic light.  Few seconds later, we felt a jerk.  Initially I thought that my father's car engine stopped but it was not.  The car behind knocked onto our van.  Went out to take a look and it looked fine so my dad said its ok and not pursuing.  The driver said he just came back from Malaysia and kind of tired.  Luckily his car bumped onto our van in which the van's and his car's bumper were of same level.  If it was other car, it would have to pay for the dent.  A little kiss on my father's van.  Luckily not much damage and we were safe.

Back home and sad that there was no new epi released of J drama.  So I continued my HK drama lor.

Another sad thing is.... tomorrow is Monday again!

No comments:

Post a Comment