Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Tired day

Extremely tired.....  Walked a lot this afternoon at CBD area.  Since customers' offices are within walking distance, decided to walk from one to another office.  Rather hot weather and I was perspiring whenever I reached one customer's office.  Got to wipe off the sweat before I dared to meet customers.  Finally another day gone.  Good accomplishment that I managed to clear most of the mooncakes distribution.  Left 5 more to go tomorrow.

Unable to finish my work as most of the time I was out of office.  In order to leave office and took a lift from Ah Cheng's car to Buona Vista station, I decided to KIV my work till tomorrow morning.  Hope I can finish before I leave office tomorrow for another round of mooncakes distribution.

No comments:

Post a Comment