Saturday, September 15, 2012

Hot Hot Saturday

The weather was real hot this morning.  I was perspiring non stop while mopping the floor.  Just did mopping today as a bit lazy to do cleaning.  Hee hee...

Met up with my mum and sister at NEX for lunch.  My mum came to help me for the praying.  Decided to try Laksania and it was a surprise to me that the food was good.  I ordered the Singapore Laksa.  My mum ordered Kelantan Laksa and my sister ordered Chicken Laksa burger.  The burger set came with fries and instead of chilli sauce, it was laksa sauce.  It was good.  The chicken was nice too.  Shall try next time.

Back home and after praying, we moved immediately back to Pasir Ris home.  The sky suddenly turned gloomy.  I had to help out for the praying at home.  Luckily, we managed to complete the burning of incense papers before it rained.  However, due to the strong wind, the candles were not lighted up.  My mum said no choice.

Stayed at home for dinner.  My parents went to the market to buy fruits so "ta bao" food home.  Quite tired today.


No comments:

Post a Comment