Sunday, September 9, 2012

Good food

This evening, we went to J-pot for dinner.  It was my first time there and I heard a lot of good reviews for this restaurant.  Tampines 1 branch just opened and my sister suggested to have dinner there tonight.

We ordered the set for 4 plus ala carte dishes as we had 5 pax.  I ordered the porridge soup base and it was good.  I felt rather "healthy".  Hahaha.

My mum liked it and in the end, realised that my sister brought her once to the VivoCity branch.  She completely forgot and just said that the mixing of chilli sauce seems she did it once before.  Hahaha.

Went to Cold Storage to buy some groceries since my dad was driving and sending me home.  My sister staying tonight so could help me to bring up the things.  Bought ice-cream!!!!  Yummy!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment