Saturday, September 1, 2012

Very full

This morning, I woke up at 9.15am and started to sweep and mop the floor.  Had to leave house by 11am as I was meeting my mum and sis at 11.45am.

Got out of the house and walked super fast in order to catch the bus to Bishan mrt station.  Luckily I managed to board the bus which delayed arriving the bus stop due to heavy traffic at the junction.

I reached Orchard mrt station at 11.35am but.. my mum and sis was late.  I ended up waiting for 30mins.  We walked to Goodwood Park hotel and the weather was very hot.  But worth the effort.  We enjoyed our Teppanyaki buffet lunch at Shima restaurant.  The food was very fresh and good.  We ate until very very full.

Due ease our bloated stomach, we walked to Takashimaya and shopped there for a while.  It was still early after we finished our shopping.  Decided to head home and rest.  Was too full and we decided to skip dinner.  My father would just it the rice kuah that my aunty made.

Relaxing day.


No comments:

Post a Comment