Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Cosy place

Last night, my colleague sms to me that my boss called us for lunch today.  We were guessing what was the agenda and I prepared to "listen to music".

Meeting place was at one of the Tiong Bahru coffee shop.  Went to same place on Monday and I like the fishball noodles and the yong dao fu,  Was glad that I could eat again today.

Weather was hot and we went to one nearby cafe for drinks.  I ordered a scoop of strawberry ice-cream.  Why strawberry?  Cos it was homemade type.  Asked for sample first and it was nice so I ordered it.  Yummy.

We were chatting and it came to a time when my colleague asked our boss what was the meeting for.  In fact, it was a short briefing and we continued to chit chat.  The cafe was very cosy and I really liked the ambience.  Can go there again.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment