Saturday, February 14, 2009

Busy Friday

Today had been a busy day for me and my colleagues. We moving to our new workstation and were busy doing unpacking after lunch. Too many stuffs and were having headaches on how to squeeze all our belongings into our small cabinet. Those items that really cannot fit in, we have to throw away if its not too important. Good time to part with things that are not really of use but just want to keep them. The move was smooth and thanks to those who helped to organise for us.

It has been a week and finally its our usual movie day today. We watched "The Curious Case of Benjamin Button" at 7.35pm. This is a long movie that last 166mins. For those who likes fast pace movie may find this a bit slow. However, we liked the story and don't find it boring at all. I am just wondering if there is really a clock in this world that moves backward. Very touching on some parts and really think this is a good movie. Tends to think of how life will be liked for me when I am old. Well its still early to think of it now. Hope I can enjoy what's coming up for me for rest of the years.

Well, its time for me to continue with my homework for my Japan trip. Will do it fast and have a good rest. Rather tired but still wish to do some work before jumping onto my bed. Hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment