Thursday, February 12, 2009

Ready for the MOVE!

Today we started to prepare for our office move from 10th floor to 2nd floor of the building. I did not start packing until 8pm. Have to complete my work first before dumping all documents into the box.

The mover will be moving our boxes during lunch hour tomorrow (Friday). Therefore, we have to finish packing before lunch time. In order not to be too rush, most of our colleagues completed their packing today. For those items which are fragile, we will hand carry them.

I am starting to miss my current workstation. Mainly because the new workstation will be smaller in size and will not be able to fit in all my barang barang. Guess I have to start throwing my things tomorrow while unpacking.

Well. This is actually a good time for me to part with things that I keep for so long but of no use. Ha ha....

No comments:

Post a Comment