Sunday, February 22, 2009

My dear niece

Its Sunday. My niece came to our house as usual. Same routine, she has to finish her homework before starting to play. Poor thing... Even Sunday also have to study. Told my sister not to pressure her and my sister said she is not and her daughter has a lot of time to play during weekdays which I didn't get to see. Therefore, no pressure on her at all.

After she finished her homework, she started to ask for my DS. Her only game is Super Mario. She played for a while and switched to play internet online game (Y3 and Y8). Reason? Cos she could not cross one of the stage of Super Mario and gave up. While she was playing the internet game, my sister took over my DS. She played a while and went back to take back DS from my sister. Ai yoh... she so fickle minded.

My little niece has grown taller and more mature. Now in Pri 3. She is still very careless and just got hurt in school. She had a great fall (四脚朝天) and now having blue blacks on her knees and some bleeding. However, she is still running about. Not afraid of falling again. Maybe thats what a kid will go through when young. Maybe I was like that before. :)

Last day of the week to rest. Tomorrow is another new week. Hope tomorrow will have a great start and work will be smoother than this week.

Bad luck go go away! Good luck come come!

No comments:

Post a Comment