Sunday, February 8, 2009

Shopping with my niece

Its Sunday. We planned to have dinner at Sun with Moon restaurant - Wheelock Place to celebrate my mother's birthday. Since going down to town, we went to Ngee Ann City for shopping in the afternoon.

Arranged to meet at 3.00pm and my niece said she wanted to go to the stationery dept at Takashimaya to buy something. So 6 adults accompanied her to the stationery dept and after looking around, she said there was nothing much for her to buy. Therefore, we proceeded to Kinokuniya and she stayed there for almost 45mins and bought a mechanical pencil, sharpener and eraser.

We shopped at Paragon and I bought some towels and bedsheets from Aussino as they are having sales. 50% uh! So just buy lor. Anyway I need to buy new sets so just nice. After that, we proceeded to the restaurant for our dinner.

We had a corner table and it is comfortable and quiet. The food served very fast after we ordered. The quality of the food is very good and we enjoyed the dinner. My parents are very happy with this restaurant food. Next time, will bring them there again.

Back home now and will continue to plan for my Japan trip. じゃね.

No comments:

Post a Comment