Sunday, February 1, 2009

Lost 5 dollars... Still lucky!


Saturday morning, I woke up rather early (10am is consider early for me on Saturday) and went to White Sands Shopping centre with my parents and younger sister. We went to POSB to change all of our passbooks. Too long never update and the blank pages are finishing soon. After that, proceeded to OCBC bank to open joint account for my father and myself. Told my father that the interest rate is better than keeping cash at home which is zero.

My aunt and elder sister families came to our house today. My cousins and niece were busy playing psp and ds as usual. For me, was busy clearing some of my work and entertaining them at the same time. By the way, my cousins are Pri 6 to Sec 4 students. Very young as my aunt get married late.

Evening, I went to my boss house for visiting. Played blackjack and at the end of the game, overall lost $5 dollars. I lose during the 4 round as banker. Think this year luck is to play with kids and not adults. Ha ha... Well, its ok since its just once a year game and I didn't lost too much. Still lucky!

No comments:

Post a Comment