Saturday, February 21, 2009

Its weekend!

Finally its Saturday. Am longing for this day to come. I am so tired for the whole week. Just moved to our new workstation on Monday and the whole week was so busy for me. Whole day busy answering calls as there were problems almost everyday. Told myself that I have to go to the temple for prayer to hope all these will end soon.

Today went to temple at Bugis with my mum. Hope work wise will turn better and problems to go away. Some of my colleagues said "风水不好". However, do hope this is not the case and will end such unwanted problems.

After the prayer, went to nearby OG and Bugis Junction. Was hungry so we went to MOF for our so-called dinner (at 4pm). We skipped lunch so took early dinner then. Applied for the priviledge card so that we can dine there more often. The food is nice and there are wide varieties of desserts. We liked the sesame ice-cream. So nice. Yum yum.

Went shopping at BHG and surprisingly, I managed to buy some T-shirts and 2 piece of long sleeves T-shirt. Don't mistaken that I am crazy to wear long sleeves when it is so hot in Singapore. It is for my overseas trip lah. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment