Friday, August 31, 2012

TGIF

Its Friday.  Friday = Favourite day.

Weather was cooling this morning and was drizzling when I left house.  It was raining quite heavily at the west side of Singapore as told by my colleagues.  

Tonight did not watch movie as timing was no good plus no suitable movie.  Shall wait till next Friday to watch movie "TED".

We had dinner at BBQ Chicken restaurant.  Ordered a set for 2 and it was so worth it.  Main dish with soup and drinks.  Too full until we could not finish our drinks.

Tomorrow have to wake up early as meeting my mum and sis at Orchard MRT station.  Had made reservation for Teppanyaki buffet at Shima Japanese restaurant.  Finally can eat there.  Had been mentioning it to my sis and she kept saying I talked and no action.  Now action liao.  Hahaha.

One good news.  I found the cockroach that was hiding in my shoe cabinet.  This morning, I took out my shoe box and saw one big cockroach.  Tried to catch it but it disappeared and I took a long time searching for it in the cabinet.  In the end, left house quite late hence reached office late.

I tried to find it when I got home.  Finally saw it and took a broom to sweep it.  Flipped it and made it turned upside down.  Managed to sweep it out of my house.  Happy leh!


No comments:

Post a Comment