Sunday, September 4, 2011

Another day

My niece came today. Poor girl. She spent most of her time doing her homework. Got scolding from her mum for being careless in her work.

My mum told my sis not to be too harsh on her. My sis told me last time my mum also did same to us. Caning us no matter where we hid. That was real but I told my sis that waking up so early for tuition till afternoon and continuing her homework for 2 hours non stop, my niece must be very tired. Should let her rest a bit. I pity her so gave her some chocolates to boost her morale.

During dinner, my niece refused to eat one chestnut. I forced her to eat. When she ate so slow, penalised her with one chestnut for every one minute passed. In the end, she had to eat 5 chestnuts. Ha ha ha.... Told her cannot be so choosy. I told my mum that she will eat if we asked her to finish it. My sis gives in most of the time when her daughter does not want to eat certain food. Cannot like dat lah... Aunties' time to step in to correct her...

Today, I did same thing as yesterday. Another boring Me!

No comments:

Post a Comment