Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Left office early but....

Today, not sure why but I managed to clear most of my work early. By 7.15pm, I declared I finished my work and ready to go home.

We left office at about 7.30pm. I was so glad that finally I could go home earlier. However, in the end, I reached home only at 9.20pm. I took almost 2 hours!!!

It was the feeder bus that I took so long to wait for it. I remembered that I was at the bus interchange when my aunt called me from NUH. She was giving my mum a lift after visiting my cousin who just gave birth. By the time I reached home, I was so surprised that my mum was already at home. So... I took at least 30mins to wait for the feeder bus + journey to my home from the interchange. So strange uh....

Well, hope I will have more chance to go back earlier. Felt so good today.

No comments:

Post a Comment