Thursday, September 22, 2011

Decision made

Went for lunch with customers today at Icon Village. This was my first time there and the set up for the restaurants street was so nice that I like it so much. We had lunch at a newly open Japanese restaurant. The food was quite good and reasonable. It is not those very posh restaurant. Something like an eatery kind.

My customer recommended a cake shop that sells very nice cakes. Heard the cakes are expensive but still there are people buying. I decided to buy 1 home, 1 for office and 2 for my customer. It is called Tofu Chiffon cakes. Very soft, nice and most importantly... healthy.

This will be one of my choice to buy snacks for customers. Must find more of such shops so that I have more choices. :)

Finally... boss made decision today. Tomorrow will be another "D-day" for me. It stands for distress day.... Another round of "砍人".

No comments:

Post a Comment