Friday, September 23, 2011

Another round

Today, I rather felt guilty towards one of my colleague. I knew it will be her last day in our company but could not let her know what was going to happen to her in the evening. My boss did not want to confirm her as permanent staff and let her go.

We still had lunch together and without dropping any sign that she had to leave the company. In fact, majority of us who had lunch with her today knew it. For me, I would treat that this would be a last lunch with her while she was with us.

In the evening, I was busy with my work and believe she was rather upset until she did not even say goodbye to all of us. Quite bad but no choice to let HR overlook her packing and sent her. I think if she will curse our company and us for not giving her a chance to stay. She was given chances earlier but no changes made by her hence had to let her go. Hope she can find a company that suits her.

Went for movie as usual tonight. Watched "Abduction". It was a thriller and the plot was good. We enjoyed the movie. Had sandwich at Subway before the movie. Just in time to get seated when movie started.

Looking forward to tomorrow which we will be going for high tea at Tea Lounge @ The Regent Hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment