Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Friday

My favourite day ~ Friday!

So happy that it's last day of work for this week. Looking foward to tomorrow as I was real tired and need a lot a lot of sleep.

Brought the sweets from Sticky shop and I was so worried that it will melt. However, they are in good conditions. Lucky uh... The sweets will help to raise our morale. Biting away stress.... haha.

We watched movie "Contagion" tonight. Quite a nice show. We were very early tonight and were seated before the advertisements were aired. No dinner tonight as we were very full. Had lunch at around 2.30pm.

The movie started in a weird beginning. Saw Day 2 and I was wondering whether did we miss out Day 1. Was there any problem that caused Day 1 scenes being skipped. After I saw the ending ended with Day 1, I found it amazing. The director was so good.... I like it! Kept us in suspense lei. Good one!

No comments:

Post a Comment