Friday, September 16, 2011

Long time no such laughing

Today, we had lunch at VivoCity Food Republic. I ordered the Yong Tau Fu with curry sauce. This was my first time buying from this store after so many years. Not bad lah.



Quite lazy and had no mood to work. Waiting for the day to end soon. Watching movie tonight.

Had dinner at LJS before the movie. 3 of us tonight as Milo joined us. We had very good seats and were not late for the show. Finally uh...

We watched "Johnny English Rebord". It was a comedy. Main cast is Rowan Atkinson. No matter what he acted, his Mr Bean look is always with him. He was so funny in the show. Kept making audience laughed non stop. I like the part where he meddled the meeting room chair. I laughed until could not breathe properly and no voice uh. A very nice movie to make us laughed non stop. Glad that I did not miss it. :)

Tomorrow, we are meeting Tulip for dinner at Greenhouse @ Ritz Carlton. Lobsters, Oysters, ice-creams, Sashimi... here I come again. :P

Ride on a pretty new train home. I like the colour. So sweet.

No comments:

Post a Comment