Saturday, September 24, 2011

Awesome

This afternoon, I was meeting few of my colleagues to have high tea at The Regent hotel.

Took a cab with my mum and sister to The Central at Clarke Quay. When I reached, I was having stomachache but I thought I could withstand the pain until I reached The Regent hotel but I was wrong. I zoomed into the toilet at Clarke Quay MRT station and told 小珠 that I would be late.

When I reached our meeting place, I could not find her. Called her but no answer as she was playing with her DS. Haha... I walked around the station hoping to find her. She mentioned she was waiting for me near This fashion but I could not see her. After walking around for 10 mins, managed to reach her and in the end, we realised that there was two This fashion shop at Dhoby Ghaut. OMG!

We waited for bus 36 and luckily it came rather fast. This bus service was affected by road closure due to F1 event. Initially we were so worried that this bus service would be cancel.

Reached the hotel and started to enjoy our awesome high tea. Ate and chit chat until 5.30pm. Walked to Orchard MRT station and ended up buying a blouse and some socks at Uniqlo. Enjoyed today very much.








No comments:

Post a Comment