Saturday, September 10, 2011

Disappointment

Slept at around 2.45am and woke up at 12.30pm. Wow... I really like a pig uh.

As usual, watched TV programs for the whole afternoon and evening time, went to Tampines with my parents for dinner. Decided on Sushi Tei @ Tampines 1 again as I was craving for sashimi. However, I was so disappointed with the food served today.

The sashimi slices were so thin that could not really taste the sweetness. I had so many meals there and today was the first time I could not stand the serving. The chef was like so stingy as to slice until so thin. Initially I still thought of getting additional salmon sashimi if they were good but ... no need liao.

After dinner, we went to Tampines Mall to buy mooncakes. They were for prayer. I went to collect the Haagen Dazs mooncakes and so sad that the strawberry flavour ones were sold out. Left only the other 3 flavours. Too bad lor.... I was too late.

My sis went to Krabi this morning. Will be back on next Tuesday. Therefore, I can enjoy the room all by myself. :P

Just took photo for 2 of the dishes

No comments:

Post a Comment