Tuesday, August 7, 2012

2nd medal

Enjoyed today as it passed so fast.  Glad that tomorrow is Wednesday and another movie time.  Friday is Singapore's National Day hence tomorrow we can watch movie since it is a non working day on Thursday.  Friday will have another movie.

I am so happy that Singapore got her 2nd medal in Olympics.  Woman table tennis team did not disappoint us.  Watched the first 2 matches before leaving office and was so worried that we might lose as South Korea team was very good.  Happy for them and for Singapore.

Reached home early hence had time to prepare dinner.  Boiled sausages and steamed sweet corns.  Nice nice.  Completed the meal with apples.  I have to finish the apples as soon as possible.  I just cleared the earlier batch that my mum bought for me 3 weeks ago.  Another batch which is 2 weeks ago is awaiting for me to eat them.  Better eat them before they turn bad.  I still have 6 oranges.  Oh dear!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment