Friday, August 24, 2012

Happy Friday

Wow.  Friday Friday.  Today super happy.

I suggested to have lunch at VivoCity as I was craving for the food in Food Republic.  Perhaps we are getting sick of the food near our office.  My colleague drove few of us there and I had "cut cut" for lunch.  As usual, shared with 小珠 so that we could choose more items.

After that, we went to collect movie tickets for tonight show.  My colleague saw the big signs at FrancFranc that there was 40% disc.  Went in and bought an umbrella.  However, the discount was only 20%.  Strange thing was, my colleague bought one umbrella too but hers was 40% disc.  Could not think of any reason except different model.  Well $10.40 for my umbrella is ok.  I like it as it is transparent.  Like those Japanese use in Japan.  Hee hee.

We left office and reached VivoCity rather early.  Not too hungry hence bought sushi from Giant and ate them before we entered the theater.  We were early today and could leisurely eat and walk into the theater.  This session was only half filled.  The movie was so funny that we kept laughing. If have time, shall watch the drama series.

Overall, a very good Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment