Sunday, August 12, 2012

Nothing again again

Stayed indoor for the whole day.  Watched TV program and felt so boring when there wasn't new episode of J drama released.  Felt so helpless.

In the end, I searched for some SP to watch.  At least could let me spent some time watching movies.

My niece having exam hence did not come to Pasir Ris.  Quite long never see her liao.

Spent some time reading blogs that 小珠 found on Hokkaido autumn trips.  Looking forward to October.

Took bus home today as I did not have much things to carry so no need my father to ferry me home.  At lease he can rest at home.  Bus journey was 1 hour and I reached home by 9.15pm.

打包 watermelon home.  Can eat over next 2 days.  Cut and kept in a box by my mum.  Ate some at Pasir Ris and they are sweet and juicy.  Yum Yum.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment