Saturday, August 4, 2012

Raining

My mum came to my house and I had lunch with her at nearby coffee shop.  She likes the roasted pork rice so we ordered together with a bowl of wantan soup.  Yummy lunch.

It was raining and I was a bit worried that if the rain did not stop, it will spoil our BBQ event this evening.  Luckily, it stopped raining at evening time and the weather was cooling.  Great for BBQ.

I met up with my colleagues and reached the venue at around 6.30pm.  My colleague and his hubby were preparing the food and we could start eating shortly.  The food was very nice.  I ate quite a lot.

There were surprises too.  My colleague bought Apple strudel and my boss bought a cake for sharing.  They really made us eat until so full. 

Great evening with nice food and good time for chatting.  Also great weather for this event.  :)

Back home today and will go to Pasir Ris home tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment