Monday, August 20, 2012

Another sinful day

Hot hot day.  I could not sleep during the night and woke up to set the fan blowing directly towards me.  Otherwise, I could not sleep uh.

Woke up, brushed teeth and started to on the computer.  However, I spent few hours troubleshooting my sister's and brother's laptop.  My sister's laptop wireless connection not working.  Tried few hours and in the end, she figured out herself.  My brother's laptop was working so slow like snail and I tried to clear temp files and did full scan for him.  However, still snail snail.  Cannot stand it.

In the end.... I have no time to watch any drama.

We went to Bugis + for dinner tonight.  Reason being that I need to collect my ice-cream.  My dad drove us there.

Had dinner at the Japanese restaurant at 3rd floor.  Very nice decor as it was like Japan's 居酒屋.  Food is nice and cheap too.  We ordered so much food and it costs $91 only.

Food nice = sinful.  Another sinful day.

Collected the ice-cream and headed home directly.  I chose dark chocolate, mint, mango and forest berries.  Yummy yummy.

Since my parents were here, I took out the 3 cakes left in my fridge since Saturday and shared with them.  They were good.  Tulip and 小珠, treat you next time.  Must try.

So sad that holiday passed so fast.  Tomorrow back to work. 

Dinner:


No comments:

Post a Comment