Sunday, August 5, 2012

Nice break

This morning, woke up rather early at 9.30am to get myself prepared to leave home at around 10 plus.  I've asked my mum to buy brunch for me so I better reach Pasir Ris early.

My parents went to Redhill to do marketing since they need to buy coffee powder there.  I asked them to longbang me home if they were early.  However, he called me when I almost reached Pasir Ris so no need to divert.

My niece did not come today as she is preparing for exam.  Hence, it was rather quiet at home.  I just watched J-dramas and surfed net till evening.  After dinner, went home by bus on my own.  My father asked if need him to send me home but I said no since I was not carrying heavy stuff.

Left Pasir Ris at 8pm and reached home around 9pm.  Quite fast lah.

Not many new episodes of J-dramas released so I kind of restless that there was nothing for me to watch.  I shall rest early tonight.  Tomorrow is another day which I do not like.  MONDAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment