Friday, August 10, 2012

Nice day

Today, I woke up and really hoped that it is holiday and no need to work.  However, I still had to drag myself out of the bed and prepared for work.

Office was quiet as many of my colleagues were on leave.  Boss on leave too.  Hence, we enjoyed the day with relax mood.  No mood to work and started to surf net to get more info for my coming trip at around 6pm.  Really "no government" uh.  My colleague even went down for coffee at usual peak hour.  Reason being, we need not "cheong" for sales for time being.

We were a bit late for our movie "The Bourne Legacy" tonight and just bought a bread each as our dinner.  Had our usual favourite seats and enjoyed the movie.  Very interesting movie and I like it overall.  We did not watch the earlier 3 movies but luckily my colleague gave me some earlier parts stories and at least I am not too lost. 

Finally tomorrow can wake up late again.  How I wish every week has only 4 working days.  :P


No comments:

Post a Comment